We need Career counselor to join our team.
- Provide career counseling and career development sessions for graduates and alumni.
- Develop career services programs that will help student in exploring and planning career options.
- Work with students on their needs for career development.
- Conduct trainings, workshops, lectures, presentations, and other events to develop career planning and employability skills for students.
- Develop positive working relationship with faculty, administrative and co-workers to achieve desired goals.
- Coordinate with academic advisors to help students in making career choices based on their academic majors.
- Research and analyze current employment trends in various industries.
- Maintain regular contacts with potential employers for new job opportunities.
- Educate students on resume building, interview skills, and professionalism.
- Conduct mock interviews and job search workshops for students.
- Conduct career awareness events and job fairs for students
- Execute outreach programs to promote career services among students.
MSc Clinical psychology, Msc Educational leadership
2-3 years experience in students counselling.