STUDENT’INN Career Research Dept has devised an exclusive Career Planning Workshop for the students of schools, colleges and universities who are unclear about which career path they should choose to make a successful living. The workshop consists of a number of activities and interactive sessions which help in identifying and examining each student’s personality traits, desires, interests, strengths, weaknesses, abilities and inclination which ultimately help the students in planning their career more professionally. Time tested and internationally standardized methods of psychological assessment enable a precise correlation between abilities, potentials & their application in practical life.
After the workshop, beautifully compiled individual reports are sent to each participating student, suggesting to him the careers and educational options which best suits him in every respect out of hundreds of available careers. We also guide the students about issues like how to enter into the suggested field, how to excel in it, what are the changing market trends and how they can enhance their personal competence. The workshop is an all-inclusive package which brings a sense of self-awareness to the students which makes him more confident and his academic life becomes goal oriented which ensures his success in practical life.
STUDENT’INN Career Planning Workshop is an all-inclusive package for the vigorous institutions which treat their students’ career counselling & guidance as a top priority.
In addition to providing comprehensive guidance to the students and teachers, it helps in identifying and examining each student’s personality traits, desires, interests, strengths, weaknesses, abilities and inclination which ultimately helps the students in planning their career more efficiently.
- Opening Session- Introduce your students to career and personal discovery. Reveal how early choices influence future options and spark interest for ongoing exploration.
- Assessment – Time tested and internationally standardized methods of psychological assessment enable a precise correlation of abilities, potentials & their application in practical life.
- Group Counseling – Engage students in creating a future that excites them, and to motivate them to explore their uniqueness.
- One to One Session – Discuss personal, academic, Familial Issues
- Guidance Session – Available Career Option, Nature of the work, entry routes, requirements and university admission issues, best institutions, High paying careers, Career which require minimum preparation time, Self-employment career and much more
- Closing Session – Boosts their confidence in choosing the right path
- Career Planning Report – Five pages Career Planning Report of Each Student mentioning his/her traits, strengths, values and recommended careers (Delivered after 10 working days)
BENEFITS TO THE STUDENTS
- Tested, scientific and Internationally standardized assessment
- 3 Recommended Best suitable Career/Education Options out of 200+ available
- Matching Career/Education with aptitude, interests and abilities
- A higher degree of self-awareness
- Ability to evaluate own Abilities, Skills & Knowledge
- Personal capacity development ability
- Concept clarity about ‘career choice’ and its relevance in practical life
- Awareness about Job Market, existing and changing trends
- Ability to bridge the gap between aptitude and achievement in life